The PV Curse strikes again.

Discuss early Trespasser builds and all other early Trespasser stuff here! Discover more amazing stuff about the game!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

glitchhunter09
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

The PV Curse strikes again.

Post by glitchhunter09 »

This is going to sound ridiculous but I had a playthough of Pine Valley going with the beta Game engine recorded for Youtube. (I was using the invul cheat for speed purposes though.) Anyways, I've had several setbacks. For one thing I converted all of my Fraps videos to SMK format and gave them a 1280X720 resolution. I was then going to convert them back into an AVI in the form of a video sequence. (Smk is useful for many things than just making videos for games. =P I use it or at least used to use it to make HD Youtube videos.)

Sadly, none of the AVI codecs on my Windows Vista created small enough files to upload onto Youtube. To make matters worse, Divx was failing me which it never had on my old XP. For some reason, I couldn't put very many of the videos on my flash drive to transfer onto my XP because they wouldn't fit.

I finally got onto my XP and fucked up when I converted back to AVI in the length of my videos. To make matters worse, my Windows XP is now inaccessible for me. I always get a Blue Screen on start up now regardless of what option I choose.

Apparently, the Pine Valley curse still exists and is strong as ever still. Then again, I'm very Superstitious. :P
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Re: The PV Curse strikes again.

Post by Draconisaurus »

Actually, I've discussed the fate of the PV Curse at Tresgame.. I'll have to repost it.