Beach Ending

Discuss early Trespasser builds and all other early Trespasser stuff here! Discover more amazing stuff about the game!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

Egghead
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Beach Ending

Post by Egghead »

At the end of the beach level on the beta I've noticed that you don't need to jump over the wall using the monarail, I just opened up the door and walked through, I don't recall being able to do this in the retail.
The Trespasser Movie Directory
http://tresmovdir.websitebuilderfree.com/
Second Illiteration
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Re: Beach Ending

Post by Second Illiteration »

The door is locked in the retail...I spent a VERY long time trying to open that door before I realized I had to jump over the wall
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

I was a dodo for a while there too. If I remember, I originally thought of jumping off the monorail but figured I'd die in the jump, so it took me a while before I did. Spending a lot of my time on roofs, jumping off doesn't generally cross my mind (unless it's been a very bad day!).

Egghead, in the retail, I can only recall the lab being like that (opening the door before the level change).
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

You can open the door in the Beta? Damn it, had I known that...
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
glitchhunter09
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by glitchhunter09 »

This is probably what that blank sound at the end of BE and beginning of JR was used for.