Jurassic Park Oblivion Mega Update April 22, 2009

65 million years in the making - hppav's Isla Nublar mod!

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, Sky, madppiper

hppav
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
Antispam: No

Jurassic Park Oblivion Mega Update April 22, 2009

Post by hppav »

Here's the progress I have made on Jurassic Park Oblivion lately.
Album 1 http://m.imgur.com/a/cRA26
Album 2 http://imgur.com/a/6tvKV
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom leaked and (few) official photos
TheRaptorKiller
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Re: Jurassic Park Oblivion Mega Update April 22, 2009

Post by TheRaptorKiller »

hppav wrote:Here's the progress I have made on Jurassic Park Oblivion lately.
*Stops breathing for a second and then gasps for air*
AWESOME JOB DUDE! :) :yes:
Trespasser Movie Project - Private
"HALO ROCKS AND JUST WONT STOPS!" Trent Ferdig after watching new halo:reach trailer. In God we Trust
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

WELL NOW, someone's been busy! :|

As for the terrain... I've just discovered that the latest version you saw from me was not backed up, two system-installs ago. :? I do however have the photoshop-generated grayscale that I used to start it, and those giant map terrain objects. It's going to take a bit of work to fix up the quad division and such before I can hand it to you.. not to mention all the work on the East Dock zone will be lost, and that stuff we set up for the spiral road, and aviary, etc. :( For now just work with what you have as separate locations I guess :P I'll try to have it to you within a month - I'm trying as much as I can to focus any modding time on JPDS, in addition to setting up that community project for everyone.. @_@
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus
Location: living underground in the middle of freaking nowhere

Post by Shadow Wolf »

holy gazonking pineapples... not bad
Draconisaurus wrote:I do however have the photoshop-generated grayscale that I used to start it,
that would be the one that ambushed me in IM when looking into the meaning of rigmaroles
Drac wrote:I'm trying as much as I can to focus any modding time on JPDS, in addition to setting up that community project for everyone.. @_@
community project, does this relate to a certain matter RE some dreadful pennies :wink: or is this something else?
post something intelligent before I go insane from a combination of exhaustion and boredom
hppav
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-

Post by hppav »

Draconisaurus wrote:WELL NOW, someone's been busy! :|

As for the terrain... I've just discovered that the latest version you saw from me was not backed up, two system-installs ago. :? I do however have the photoshop-generated grayscale that I used to start it, and those giant map terrain objects. It's going to take a bit of work to fix up the quad division and such before I can hand it to you.. not to mention all the work on the East Dock zone will be lost, and that stuff we set up for the spiral road, and aviary, etc. :( For now just work with what you have as separate locations I guess :P I'll try to have it to you within a month - I'm trying as much as I can to focus any modding time on JPDS, in addition to setting up that community project for everyone.. @_@
No problem. I still need to model a lot more anyway.
TheRaptorKiller
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by TheRaptorKiller »

hppav wrote:

If you would like any help, I think I'm still on the team :| , I would be more than happy to assist you.....
Trespasser Movie Project - Private
"HALO ROCKS AND JUST WONT STOPS!" Trent Ferdig after watching new halo:reach trailer. In God we Trust
hppav
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-

Post by hppav »

TheRaptorKiller wrote:
hppav wrote:

If you would like any help, I think I'm still on the team :| , I would be more than happy to assist you.....
As far as I know you still are :P In fact you are the only other person on the team. :lol: