TresCom Forums

TresCom : The Trespasser Fan Gateway...
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 8:07 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:01 pm 
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-

Here's the progress I have made on Jurassic Park Oblivion lately.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:22 pm 
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

hppav wrote:
Here's the progress I have made on Jurassic Park Oblivion lately.

*Stops breathing for a second and then gasps for air*
AWESOME JOB DUDE! :) :yes:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:40 pm 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

WELL NOW, someone's been busy! :|

As for the terrain... I've just discovered that the latest version you saw from me was not backed up, two system-installs ago. :? I do however have the photoshop-generated grayscale that I used to start it, and those giant map terrain objects. It's going to take a bit of work to fix up the quad division and such before I can hand it to you.. not to mention all the work on the East Dock zone will be lost, and that stuff we set up for the spiral road, and aviary, etc. :( For now just work with what you have as separate locations I guess :P I'll try to have it to you within a month - I'm trying as much as I can to focus any modding time on JPDS, in addition to setting up that community project for everyone.. @_@

Image Image T-Script Reference / Trespasser Twilight / JP Dark Secrets / Tres File Box

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:08 pm 
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Location: living underground in the middle of freaking nowhere
holy gazonking pineapples... not bad
Draconisaurus wrote:
I do however have the photoshop-generated grayscale that I used to start it,
that would be the one that ambushed me in IM when looking into the meaning of rigmaroles
Drac wrote:
I'm trying as much as I can to focus any modding time on JPDS, in addition to setting up that community project for everyone.. @_@
community project, does this relate to a certain matter RE some dreadful pennies :wink: or is this something else?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:53 am 
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-

Draconisaurus wrote:

As for the terrain... I've just discovered that the latest version you saw from me was not backed up, two system-installs ago. :? I do however have the photoshop-generated grayscale that I used to start it, and those giant map terrain objects. It's going to take a bit of work to fix up the quad division and such before I can hand it to you.. not to mention all the work on the East Dock zone will be lost, and that stuff we set up for the spiral road, and aviary, etc. :( For now just work with what you have as separate locations I guess :P I'll try to have it to you within a month - I'm trying as much as I can to focus any modding time on JPDS, in addition to setting up that community project for everyone.. @_@

No problem. I still need to model a lot more anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:33 pm 
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

hppav wrote:
Draconisaurus wrote:

If you would like any help, I think I'm still on the team :| , I would be more than happy to assist you.....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:07 am 
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-

TheRaptorKiller wrote:
hppav wrote:
Draconisaurus wrote:

If you would like any help, I think I'm still on the team :| , I would be more than happy to assist you.....

As far as I know you still are :P In fact you are the only other person on the team. :lol: